We’re committed to identifying each child’s God-given gift which we believe, when developed, can lead to a life full of promise and productivity not only for themselves but the society in which they live.
Our intent is to focus on preventative healthcare, educating our patients and their families on how to optimize their health. We also pledge partnership with parents to identify and manage any acute or chronic illnesses and injuries that may impede their progress.
Our goal is to offer quality care while fulfilling our deep seated desire to serve our community. Each visit is another building block in our joint goal to maximize a child’s potential before they matriculate into society.
All staff is dedicated to operate as a team towards a shared goal, the emphasis being on quality care, friendly environment and high customer satisfaction.
Pediatrics at Whitlock, P.C. provides comprehensive pediatric healthcare in a nurturing environment.
We believe that parents have a wealth of information about their children that when combined with our expertise allows for amazing results. Each child has great potential. It’s up to all of us to assist with the development of that potential.
Pediatricians are trained to…
- Offer advice to prevent illness and injuries.
- Provide early and appropriate care of acute illness to prevent its progression.
- Guide you in anticipating your child’s needs from newborn to 21 years.
- Promote healthy lifestyles for children and adolescents.
- Provide a home where we partner with parents to maximize each child’s potential.
- Preventative Care to minimize the risk of illness & injury.
- Treatment of acute & chronic illnesses in a primary care setting.
We also offer counseling and Pyschotherapy at our office. What is Psycotherapy?
Through psychotherapy, Counselors help people of all ages live happier, healthier and more productive lives. In psychotherapy, Counselors apply scientifically validated procedures to help people develop healthier, more effective habits. There are several approaches to psychotherapy — including cognitive-behavioral, interpersonal and other kinds of talk therapy — that help individuals work through their problems.
Psychotherapy is a collaborative treatment based on the relationship between an individual and a therapist. Grounded in dialogue, it provides a supportive environment that allows you to talk openly with someone who’s objective, neutral and nonjudgmental. You and your counselor will work together to identify and change the thought and behavior patterns that are keeping you from feeling your best. The goal is to learn new skills so you can better cope with any current concerns and whatever challenges arise in the future.
Kristina Vonnordeck, CMA
Lametress Gadson, MA
Michelle Barfield, CMA
Malissa Mickens, CMA
About Privia Medical Group
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a physician-led, multi-speciality, national medical group. The nation’s top primary care physicians and specialists came together to form Privia Medical Group and share in the mission of providing better, more coordinated care to patients.
Our group focuses on taking accountability for the health and wellness of the patients we serve. We use some of the latest advances in medicine to help our patients remain healthy and better manage disease by offering our patients access to innovative health management technologies, proactive team-based care, and an evidenced-based, patient-centered approach.
Here’s what sets Privia Medical Group apart from traditional practices:
- Nationally recognized top physicians and healthcare professionals
- Physician-led, high-performance medical group
- Unhurried, comprehensive visits, with time to develop the right care plan
- Personalized care that exceeds your expectations
- Collaborative, team-based medical group
- Staffed with Health Coaches, Nurse Educators, Pharmacists, and Care Managers
- Same-day/next-day appointments available
- Care reminders and alerts
- Check ins with clinical experts between your office visits
- Book appointments and renew prescriptions online
- Send and receive secure messages with your care team
- Secure access to electronic medical records
- Pay your invoices by credit card, securely and conveniently
Security and Privacy of Patient Information
We work diligently to ensure our patients’ information remains confidential and secure.
Not only is our team trained in modern privacy standards (such as HIPAA and PCI compliance), but we also keep your information secure with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) data encryption, firewalls, secure servers (including 24/7 surveillance and biometric access), and many more measures to ensure your information won’t fall into the wrong hands.
To learn more about Privia Medical Group and find other Privia doctors, please visit our website.